Colmers Farm Primary School works with CityServe to provide good value, nutritionally based school meals.
As a healthy school we actively encourage good quality nutrition and children have a variety of choices of vegetables, salad and fruit each day. Menus are on a two week rota, and our School Council has been involved in the creation of these. Examples of some of the menus are below.
- Dinners cost £2.25 per day (£11.25 a week) for Key Stage 2 children.
- Dinners are free for all children in Reception and Key Stage 1 as of September 2014.
Dinner money needs to be paid each week, although some parents choose to pay in advance for each half term. Payments should be made via the Arbor app. If you require any assistance with using this, please contact our school office. They will be happy to help.
Some children are eligible for free school meals for families in receipt of certain benefits. Please contact the school office with your National Insurance Number and your date of birth so our office can check your child/children for free school mean eligibility. This can be done either in person, or by phone or email if you would prefer.
We also encourage healthy choices for children bringing packed lunches from home. Packed lunches need to include:
- Something substantial (such as a sandwich, crackers or some pasta).
- Some vegetables or fresh fruit.
- A small dessert (such as a cake bar or biscuit).
- A drink (water or fruit juice).
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD INTO SCHOOL WITH FIZZY DRINKS.
Please contact the school for more advice or information if required.
School Meal Menu Week 1, 2 and 3 (Starting 7th November 2023)