Our last Ofsted inspection took place on the 14th and 15th June 2023. We were judged good overall and outstanding in our personal development provision. This was our first inspection since joining Excelsior MAT.
Some of the comments from the inspection report include:
- There is a strong sense of community at Colmers Farm Primary;
- Pupils receive a warm and friendly welcome each day;
- Pupils are respectful and welcoming to visitors;
- Leaders have high expectations of all pupils;
- If bullying happens, staff deal with incidents quickly;
- They promote and celebrate diversity;
- The curriculum... is ambitious and well sequenced;
- There is a real buzz about reading;
- A well-structured phonics programme is delivered;
- Children access a well-resourced and purposeful learning environment;
- Leaders and staff have high expectations for pupils' behaviour;
- The school has a highly inclusive ethos... Pupils with SEND follow bespoke strategies that support them to progress;
- The provision for pupils; personal development is exceptional. It is at the heart of the school;
- There is a positive culture of safeguarding.
You can read our latest Ofsted report and historic reports by clicking the link below:
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.